Hello World, this is me
[html]

Too bright? I can look to darken it if it will help.

Doing as the wolf had done before her the young female paused at the enterance to try and and shake the water from her pelt before heading inside as well. Without really thinking as to how it might be portrayed the youth settled herself near the Alpha of the lands. Body curled upon itself while she rested snuggled close to the older male. She didn't think it weird that she could cuddle with a complete stranger. Some packs were made up of complete strangers that came together. Or like the one they were a family unti, of course there were outsiders tossed in but they soon become part of the family through adoption or breeding. Because of the strong unit she had been brought up in she felt entirely comfortable with sharing warmth with someone that she had just met.

It was probably a good thing that he didn't know the pup's mother by name. It could cause him to look at her differently, even if she shared the exact same looks as her mom but just in a smaller version, because her mom had been a complete bitch towards him whereas the youth was anything but. While identical in looks her personality was the complete opposite. The young lass could prove to be quite spirited and playful. Perhaps if she wasn't still wet and freezing she might show a little more of that.

Well that was a bit of good news. She could still find the cabin at least. And family....? Was it possible? Her mom hadn't mentioned anything about family. But then again her mom wasn't in her right mind. Any talk came from delusions. Perhaps if she had realized the extent of her mom's condition she wouldn't have set out in the first place. She would have just stayed home to help watch over her. But no, she wanted to bring back some sliver of hope to her, no matter how small it might prove to be.

"I can stay right here?" The thought caused her to perk up and had her tail thumping against the ground. She could make this den her home. He was giving her this place to stay. Head sought to press into Pheonix in a thankful manner before it took on a bit of a tilt as she looked at him. "I can hunt. My uncle said that I took right to it just like my Mom did." Maestery seemed to always find ways to compare her to her mother. Selene didn't find that so weird though. Her uncle rarely left her mom's side unless to hunt or whatever. Even so he had proven to be a main factor in her raising as well. He had taught her a number of things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread