Hello World, this is me
[html]

Perhaps she was a bit too trusting and innocent for her own good. No doubt it would only end up getting her into trouble. Especially with those that had a vendetta against her mother which she knew nothing about. She didn't realize that not everyone was comfortable with random touches. She figured that they were all wolves and therefore they were all family in a sense. But then that could be only her view of things. She did see things a bit differently than others anyway. She was a bit of an optimist. Or perhaps more than just a bit.

Selene grinned as best as she could in the form that she was in. She could feed herself in the least though she hadn't learned how to do the pack hunt thing so well yet. She was still young enough to learn though. "I can get rabbits and squirrels and other little things like that. I can't get fishes though." She didn't do very well with water. She was unable to swim and so tried not to get too close to large bodies of water if she didn't absolutely have to.

She liked the idea of having others to play with. Selene missed her brother dearly so having others to play with would be a real treat. "Really? Whenever I want?" Tail thumped against the ground in a happy manner. It didn't seem as if it took too much to make her excited or happy. That was just another feature that made her adorbale though. Just another thing that made Selene just what she was. And then that was added on as she giggled. She had told him her last name but had failed to mention her first. "Selene D'Angelo. Mom said that I was as pretty as the moon and so was named after it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread