Hello World, this is me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
I’d say we’re about done here. Welcome to Storm and welcome back to BS.
She didn’t really have to know how to fish this time of year anyway, since the rivers were mostly frozen over. And by the time they thawed and fish became plentiful again, then she would be large enough to help take down the larger prey. Phoenix didn’t mean to rush her, but she didn’t have a parent to take care of her so her hunting skills would need to be honed early. Fortunately during the winter metabolisms slowed and food rotted less quickly. And she had the benefit of being in a pack with a adults to help her out whenever she needed it. All were advantages Phoenix hadn’t had during his youth, so perhaps he was worrying for nothing.

Did Selene’s maternal family know about her little expedition? They had to be worried sick about her (if they were a good family), but Phoenix couldn’t force her to go back, and he wasn’t sure if he would if he could, considering her cause. She just wanted to know her father, a wish that Phoenix still had himself even if he’d known his father during the youngest months of his life. “I wish you luck then,” he said, deciding not to say anything more about the similarities in names of his own children. A Sun and a Moon… apparently he wasn’t as creative in naming his children as he’d thought.

“I should be getting’ home b’fore my family begins t’worry. In time you’ll get used t’the way things are done ‘round here. But there’s only one more thing y’gotta know now b’fore I leave. There’sa clan of coyotes along th’beach to the east of us. They’re a violent bunch an’ most of ‘em hate wolves. Stay away from ‘em, okay?” He cautiously got up from underneath his newest pack-mate, but didn’t leave until he heard what she said. He didn’t want to see her get into any trouble and/or start another conflict with Inferni. Already she had found a spot in his heart and he felt protective of her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread