HORROR STRIKEN
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Svara felt his words they made her head turn to his location and a snarl emitted from her maw. She knew what she was faced with. "Black souled beast." Like her mother, that was what the beast talking to her was. He was arrogant and egotistical. He was strong, and he found his strength in dominating females and others weaker then him. Not that Svara would have any of it. She wasn't weak, she was stuborn and sometimes foolish, but never could someone say Svara Thames was weak.

She gripped her staff, her one weapon and peice of sight in the darkness. She could take off her blind fold, let her one good eye help her see and defend if needed, but Cwmfens words sank into her head and made her keep it on. The one eye could make it worse, and she would rather have her other senses alert and waiting.The blind were not unable, they were not incapable. Who ever thought so was stupid and niaive. She was able to protect herself much like anyone else.

As she stood before the beast she thought of her mate. Weather he was offically or not, he was in her heart. It sounded mushy to her, but she liked the idea of her mate of having his eyes at her side telling her what he saw. A growl rose from her throat, threatening hating, and demanding. "I don't lack in judgment beast, If I did I would be dead already." Her voice was a deadly rumble. Gripping her staff tighter she waited for the black souled beasts move. She would see what he would do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread