HORROR STRIKEN
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Svara felt like she was in a dark game she couldn't escape with this stranger. Clutching the staff ever tighter she stopped growling and barring her fangs. Svara's facade broke and a blank face pulled over her features. He wouldn't be angered or intimidated by her growling and barks of rage. With her maw pulled into a taunt line she leaned her weight onto the staff casually. He could inflict pain on her, kill her even, but he wouldn't last long after he had done it. So she wasn't bothered much by the idea.

Her blank face was facing the male as he spoke. She could only shake her head at his words. "It may be you who is not giving the benefit of the doubt. Only a dumb man would think I am fully blind." She said with her husky voice. Of course she couldn't see great out of her left eye, it was good enough to accomplish things. "I don't seek to prove myself to many. So I don't think your on the list." Svara said in the same monotone voice she had taken only a few moments ago. Only after he had said his final words did a light smile creep onto her face and she let the tension crawl from her body.

Deciding something in her head she moved towards the male. Stopping only once to remove her red cloth and get to see what she hadn't seen before. He was in the second form, standing relaxed but confident. Moving towards him she got down to her knees before him so they were now nose to nose, her staff at her side. "You think your better then me. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Show me male what makes you better then me and I will give you my respect then, but only after you have shown me that you are better." The excitement in her breast rose. She had been so bored for so long the chance for danger, a thrill made her smirk slightly, but only so slightly. Her nose still very close to the others. Loving him for bringing the chance at some fun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread