Show me the way to the next whiskey bar
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
For Heath

The Aatte wolf twitched and growled in his sleep. Hands clutched the raggedy blanket he had found to help keep him warm. Inside his mind he was facing his father. But the man wasn't the sad-looking weak one that he had seen on the outskirts of the city as a child. No, now he looked demented, a wicked grin on his face. He looked strong, stronger than Haven. The boy felt weak, weak and susceptible. "You're just like me you know, it will take over you too someday" "No, I'll never be like you. I'll never do what you did." His father's grin became even more unsettling. "Then why are you hiding away, my boy?" Then a maddening laughter filled his head. Haven's lips curled in a snarl and his hands clapped over his ears. "No! I won't be like you! I WON'T!"

The hybrid sat up, his chest heaving and blood-shot jade eyes wide. Each night they got worse. These nightmares. He ran a cold hand down over his face and weakly got his feet. He held onto the bar for support as he made his way to the closest bottle that was laying hap hazardously on the top. Whiskey. Haven undid the top and took a long hard drink of the brown liquid. The warmth shot through his system and he felt a little better. Ever since he had found out he had been living in a constant state of inebriation. It was probably the only thing keeping him from ending himself. That or he was taking the cowards way out. Either way, to him, this was all that was left for him. For someone so tainted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread