Show me the way to the next whiskey bar
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

While the alcohol was good a dulling his senses and reactions, with his current nightmare they were heightened. They were still nothing compared to if he had been sober, but he wasn't as sluggish as he had been the past couple of days. Dull jade eyes stared as the door opened and he felt his hackles raise on his back. The scent didn't reach his nose right away and he gripped his whiskey bottle tighter, ready to use it against whoever was entering his den of wallowing if it came down to that. His eyes were used to the darkness though, so he was able to see perfectly fine who had entered. This was the first person that knew him that would see him here. It made him somewhat sick to his stomach, but it could have been worse.

Heath didn't seem to notice him for a good long while though, and the drunkard looked at him strangely. Finally it dawned on the lanky older male that he wasn't alone. Haven was not amused by the humor in the other's voice and he frowned. "I have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else." His voice was rough and ragged, something wholly different from the sprightly youth the hybrid had last seen. "What the hell are you doin' here?" He took another long draw from his whiskey bottle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread