let [them] be loved
[html]
Mahlouk felt the his nervous start to work. The sound of the pups and the mothers warning made him stumble back even more, knocking more items onto his back. Shying away he stood still on long scarred legs, his blank face didn't show anything of what he was feeling, and neither did his strong stance. He took on a defensive position, the hair on his spine rose and his head lowered. He was taking precautions if the female didn't want to hear what he had to say. Something in him felt he wouldn't even hurt the women if she came at him. He had endured pain before, his body was an example of it, so if the female beat him up it was his own fault for walking into a place he shouldn't have to start with.

Her demand was sharp and growled only making his hair rise further and he let his body cover Boo, protecting his Teddy bear from the mother wolf. "I-M-Mahlouk-I mean----Jazper…….. I just wanted to find Jazper." He said in his deep rumbling voice eyes flicking and wishing the male would just show up. He didn't need protecting, but something in him wanted his lover to show himself. The last thing he wanted was to scare the shit out of a mother she wolf in the pack and not be able to come see Jazper. "You won't hurt Boo." His own demand was strong as his lean body protected the bear like it was his own pup. In a strange way it was all Mahlouk had. Many emotions rose in the male, but his face stayed static.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread