let [them] be loved
[html]
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5497 ... uckies.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

When the male's ears dipped back at the question she thought that perhaps finally he was going to submit and slink away (at least that's what she hoped), but at his answer her lips curled over her teeth even more. "I am Lt. General here and you've barged in on my den, so I think it is my business." Her ivory fangs shone brightly against her dark lips and fur. She didn't know what this male thought he was doing or what right he had to be here, but the longer this went on the more angry and protective she became. He should have bolted the second he saw her with her pups. Sticking around had obviously been a bad move for him.

When she heard someone rushing down the stairs relief washed over her. Someone is coming. When the large dark form of Jazper appeared ready to defend her, her heart warmed. She was glad to see that her dear friend was acting more like his usual self again. What had happened to him had been awful and he had every right to be mad at the world. But having the old Jazz back was a huge comfort. When the protector's face went from angry to calm, she did her best to mirror that reaction. It wasn't as quick a change back though and her heart still beat rapidly in her chest.

"Your's?" she questioned curiously. What exactly did he mean by that she wondered. Emerald gaze looked back to the hybrid, his strange eyes cast down to the floor. She turned from the two men for a moment, nuzzling the backs of her children to let them know that it was alright. Savina heaved a sigh, trying to calm herself. "I think you need to tell your friend that he needs to be more careful when he comes here." She met eyes with Jazper, letting him know she wasn't mad at him. She didn't mind others coming to visit him or any other packmate, but she couldn't have strangers just waltzing about on their own in the mansion. Not with the pups.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread