let [them] be loved
[html]

WC: 300+

Jazper's attention returned and stayed on Savina. Though he wanted to comfort Mahlouk he knew his place, his rank and his duty. If it had of been any other intruder he would have ripped them to shreds before the could get withing 5 feet of the newborns. His body felt tense as he replayed the scene in his head. How could Mahlouk have thought it was okay to just waltz in on a she-wolf and her pups. He must have been able to smell her. The territory was clearly marked and though he wanted him to visit there where rules. A blush ran hidden behind his black fur as Savina questioned his choice of words. Looking down and away slightly he felt like he was caught by a parent and was being scolded for his peccadillo. “He's a friend of mine" He explained, leaving out the details that both times they had been together they had been lovers. He nodded to Savina's second comment. She was calm now at the least, under control. He sighed once more as he lowered himself to Mahlouk's level.

How could he explain the the male the rules of the pack, that if he wanted to see him he'd have to be patient, that his pack was his fist priority with the young pups not yet able to protect themselves and a mother that wouldn't be able to think clearly when on the defense. Garnet had been allowed to visit after meeting Naniko but she still had to spend her time with Jazper for some time afterwards until she could fully be trusted alone in pack territories. Resting a large midnight colored hand on Mahlouk's shoulder he shook his head, “I'm not mad at you Mahlouk.” He couldn't be mad at such an innocent and naive being. “This is Crimson Dream's land. You just need to be more careful, ask directly for me, look for someone closer to the borders. I scout the boarders every morning and every night so I'm generally around. Savina just had pups so the pack is going to be a little on edge for some time, myself especially. The alpha's have been nothing but the most supportive of me since I was a pup.” Lifting the other males head he looked at him reassuringly, “Just be more careful and answer questions quickly.” His eyes drifted up to Savina in apology.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread