I'm not afraid of storms,
[html]
Short and crappy, but I promised I’d have this thread up today. Backdated to whenever Lexey rescued Emwe. Marit will post next. Then Kris can jump in… and eventually Firefly :3

What the hell had just happened? Everything was a blur. Alexey was angry for many reasons; it felt as if her blood was boiling. Had it been possible, steam would’ve come out of her ears. Conor was still missing and that idiot of a dog had no idea where he was. As for Emwe, well, he didn’t seem all too pleased with Lexey for taking him away from “uncle Ly”. It saddened her a little bit, how he preferred some stranger over his appointed babysitter. On top of that, the pudgy child had baptized her “the angry lady”. Not a very flattering nickname!

From what she’d gathered thus far, Firefly was responsible for this. She’d dumped both of her sons in Phoenix Valley and staged their disappearance. Alexey didn’t want to believe it but it all made sense now. Pieces of the puzzle were finally coming together. No one had infiltrated Dahlia de Mai and kidnapped the children, hence why the pack hadn't found them until now. A few questions remained unanswered though. Whose blood had been on the Acer’s pelt that day? An explanation was long overdue.

Alexey was oblivious to Emwe’s comments. She was lost in her own train of thoughts. Upon crossing Dahlia de Mai’s eastern border, the caregiver wasted no time calling for the Rosea. There was a hint of urgency in her voice but the message was clear; she’d found one of the missing puppies.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread