thread title missing
[html]

Svara liked feeling the warmth of firefly next to her. The red she wolf remembered a time when a brown he wolf came to meet her at Dahlia's boards and a she wolf with a tongue and additude equal to Svara's came and gave her pity and food. It wasn't until their second meeting did Svara really start to let the women weasel her way into her heart, but the bear attack was the final straw. Firefly had protected her and probably lost a child because of it. A life for a life as some would like to put it.

Drawing her knees up she rested her arms on them, her high pony tail swaying. Firefly's words made a grim smile cover her maw. "Maybe I'm hiding from myself. Hell the worst part of this fucking ordeal is I can't see what I look like. It's more out of respect to you I cover the scars Firefly." The grin was still on her face as she finished.

Changing the subject was something she intended to do in this situation. "Firefly I want you to know, no matter how fucking low the pack members put you on the rank, you are always the Acer in the eye that I have, and I would gladdly say it to anyone that says fucking other wise." Svara said it with arrogance and faith in the women that sat beside her. Not many got to see this side of her, only maybe Leroy and Firefly. Everyone else was shown a girl with no respect or care for anyone but herself. A Facade that has worked for her, and will continue working for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread