thread title missing
[html]

Svara cringed at Firefly's words. The way haku threw you out the elements...... Her fists clenched as she thought about the encounter. She had been stupid, and it wouldn't happen again, she had promised herself it wouldn't. "Part of it was my own stupidity. Can't say I don't feel like crap knowing I got thrown out. Fucking hate having to leave home, or better yet not to have one." She growled under her breath. It was firefly's deathy sad words that made Svara sigh deeply before pulling the women to her side. It was out of her character, but everyone needed family and comfort, the three of them had to need it more then most.

The gentle hug was breif, but showed the emotion Svara wanted the female to know. "I never got to tell you that I was sorry about the dead pup. It was my fucking fault you lost one, and I hope to repay you one day for it." She said gravely, knowing only a life could made up for another life. Sitting between her mate and firefly wasn't akward for Svara, but it also wasn't right to flaunt what she had to the female who had just lost it. Pulling away from leroy and only leaving a firm hand on his thigh, kneeding his fur unconsiously.

Firefly's words of course burned deeper then the first time. give me the same treatment you were given..... Svara growled deeply. "Drop it firefly I don't need to be reminded how the man I love kicked me out of the fucking pack!" The moment she said the words she regreted them, not for the outburst but because of what she had reffered Haku as. "One of the men I love." She said quickly her hand tightening on the fur she was clutching, hoping, praying Leroy wouldn't take that the wrong way. She would have no choice but to take the defensive. Blind she wished she could see their faces, talk to them while looking in their eyes. "I wanted to say bye to people to Firefly, but consider yourself lucky that you can leave on your own free will." The red she wolf said gravely, her husky voice tense. She paused before speaking again. "We don't need the fucking pack. My family was never that pack, but the two people sitting besides me now." The red she wolf growled, almost confirming it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread