thread title missing
Firefly knew that Svara had always had a short temper and a loose lip. She had been more than surprised though when Haku had actually taken the motion to throw the woman from the pack. She'd been furious at the bastard but there was little she could do, there would always be little she could do because in the world of Haku Soul he was always right. She glanced over at the younger girl as she snarled at the words that Svara tried to offer her. "It was still no excuse. Look at what I did and they still let me stay, though I think they know it hurts worse to stay than to go.."" She shook her head in disgust as she turned her eyes back to the ocean, wondering just why Svara had been kicked out with so little while she had been left to rot in the Solum rank. Well she hated to tell the idiots in charge but she wasn't planning on staying there for much longer.

She almost froze up at the contact that Svara made with her. She'd never really been one on cuddling and touchy feely emotions with family or friends, to find herself being clung to by the young wolf was so out of character that she just sat there with her arms upflung for a second as she tried to piece together just what happened. Finally she sighed and just let it go, the contact vanishing just a quickly as it came. Firefly glanced over at Leroy, wondering if he could explain this sudden change in the fierce girl but still no answer was granted.

Instead words came from the youth that Firefly didn't want to hear. Quickly she snapped. "Leave the past where it needs to lie, in the past." She didn't like to think of the fact that she had lost a daughter, or the idea that it had been because she'd chosen to save the life of the annoying youth. Whatever had happened couldn't be changed now and Firefly didn't want to hear how Svara was planning on doing just that in someway. Her voice drew quietly as she wrapped her arms around her knees. "I don't want to think about everything I've lost to that pack.."

She hadn't realized how she'd repeated her words until Svara snapped and flung them back at her. Firefly's eyes instantly lost all the pain and hurt that had been clouding them as they were replaced with anger at the words the girl spat at her. A soft threatening growl rose from her throat as Svara admitted what Firefly had already assumed, by the child's own actions as well as her mannerism about the older male.

She hissed the truth to the girl, not caring if it hurt her but figuring that she'd just ignore it anyways. "He would have just done the same to you as he did to everything else that ever caught his eye. Leave you broken and busted, taking everything that might have meant something and leaving you with nothing." Her eyes crossed over to Leroy, as he softly said the name of her ex-mate and the male that Svara had thought she'd loved. Firefly growled softly as she grumbled. "Take it from someone who knows, it's better you never got to show him how you cared." Once she'd believed that there was love there.. and he'd destroyed everything that could have existed, now she was just a husk of who she once was battered about to and fro in the pack just waiting for the time to escape.

Firefly sat quietly for a moment as Svara spoke of her luck on being able to leave when she wanted. The one thing the child didn't seem to realize was that she couldn't ever take with her what she wanted.. and she would miss seeing her children grow. They would live a life without her and she would have to bury the pain and just walk away. Svara's positive look on the fact that she still had her, and it seemed that Leroy was now going to be shoved into her life as well.

Shaking her head the woman just shook her head. "A family spread out across the lands..Right. I can tell he still belongs to Crimson Dreams.." She knew she would never be allowed in the pack and she doubted they would deal with Svara either, but she wondered just what Svara was up to in her twisted little mind.

Messages In This Thread