thread title missing
She smiled sadly at both of them as Svara seemed to make it plain as day that no place in these lands was right for them. She knew that younger girl was probably right, even if Firefly herself had destroyed the almost perfect life all by herself there was no way she could go back to it all now. There was just so much that she had to tie up before she could just step out of the life she'd made so far. She glanced away as they asked of her what was only right. "Give me time, I'm leaving behind more than you can imagine when I do go." her voice was bitter as she thought of her two sons and the truth. She knew there was no way she could bring them with her without being mauled by the family that she once belonged to. She'd have to tell them goodbye and she knew that they wouldn't understand it one bit.

She glanced back as she thought of what Svara spoke of, a slight smirk crossed her muzzle as she shook her head in disbelief. "You can play at leading the pack if that ever happens. I'd kill the whole lot of you if you pissed me off enough.." Svara knew it was true too. Firefly wasn't exactly stable and there were times when she did what she wanted just to see how far she could take it. She just shook her head and chuckled. She'd had way too much power as it was in Dahlia de Mai, they'd be in a hell of trouble if she ruled in the future.

She sighed softly as the amusement in it all disappeared as she was reminded that she did infact have to return to Dahlia de Mai tonight. She ran her fingers through the sands as she repeated it once more. "Just.. give me time to tell them goodbye." She didn't know if the two would ever understand but it didn't matter. She would join them in due time but for now she still had to play the obedient little doggy until she was able to see her boys.

Messages In This Thread