[html]
Hehe. Yeah, she's a charming bitch. (:

Loewen, thankfully, noticed a wolf coming over the horizon. The wolf, even rather far away, had bright emerald eyes. She smelled obviously of a female which made her heart plummit. No one to mess around with this time. But Loewen knew that the time would come for fun and games. Now it was all about charm and impressions to get into Crimson Dreams. She wasn't a bad Luperci; just a bit of a rebel who likes sleeping around. Loewen smiled when the female came close enough that she could hear her voice.

Pleasant to meet you, Savina Marino. I'm Loewen Radar, a loner. I was interested in joining the wonderful pack of Crimson Dreams. I can fight well and have good knowledge of healing and collecting herbs," Loewen replied back at the Lt. General, her light French accent lingering deep inside her tone. She blinked her purple orbs innocently, looking much like a puppy. She was in her Luperci form, a short, coral colored dress on her along with her knapsack on her back. Swirls and circles of a darker pink covered the dress, making it quite a sight to see. In her backpack, Loewen had stowed some beef jerky, a book of fairy tales, her journal and pencil as well as a blue blanket. Loewen pretended to pick a piece of dust off her dress, then looked back into Savina's emerald eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread