[html]
Loewen noticed that Savina looked a little confused with her comments and replies. She wondered what was running through her head. Maybe, perhaps, that she shouldn't let Loewen into the pack? The woman hoped not but could not be so sure. She could sense something about this woman almost as if something huge had changed. Loewen wondered what. It might be able to change her decision.

"Mmm, healing is always a good thing, yes. And I would never use my fighting to harm another wolf unless they harm Crimson Dreams. Trust me on that," Loewen murmured the last part, straying her gaze from Savina to the ground. She felt as if it wasn't a moment for eye contact, especially after she noticed the leader's orbs flicker with fire. Looking away from her, Loewen felt a burst of sorrow shoot through her.

Puppies? "I like to think I am. Puppies bring out a more... serious side of me, I suppose. Especially the younger ones," The woman remembered and suddenly was overcome with a bunch of emotions. Sorrow, happiness, anger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread