Writing Help
I'd like to see what I can do to better my writing to one: Get it a little bulkier in length, and two: Make a little more interesting to read. So far my posts aren't very long or interesting in my opinion. So, my example is as Couper Sionn from Myth V:

"Couper had left the Tangle for a while. He needed to get away from all the drama that had been going down within the month. It was really too much to handle for him, on top of other things. He came back, refreshed to find a change in the pack lineup. There were new people, which was cool, but there was something missing. Ecstasy, an Irrigokin he had met in the past year, was nowhere to be found. The Luxkin was really looking forward to talking with her. They had met (though under embarrassing circumstances) and became friends. After that, they had found an Afterglow pebble, which he let her keep. Coup wondered now, if he should have taken the pebble home instead of her. His mind got to weird subjects sometimes. He sighed with a heavy heart, hoping fate would bring new friends."

Messages In This Thread