Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

Hello! Welcome to 'Souls Big Grin Sorry, this will be kind of short, but I wanted to get a reply up!

don't let me be carried away

It was another beautiful day. Usually her pups were more than enough to fight the urge to venture outside, but the spring breeze had been calling to her too strongly to ignore. She had asked Kansas to watch their babes while she took a quick run around the territory. The three Marino-Sadira children had protested against their mother's departure. Or at least as well as they could at their age. It warmed her heart that they were so against her leaving, but also made it all the more difficult to do so. She had promised them she would be back shortly and it had helped to calm them.

Before any foreign scent reached her nose a sweet melody hit her ears. Savina's sleek head perked up. Usually if there was any music around it was coming from the piano in the mansion or Haven's guitar. This was obviously neither of these instruments. The midnight woman took a quick but casual pace towards the music. For a second her emerald eyes almost thought it was the young Aatte boy, but the lack of a bleached left ear told her it wasn't. Fixing her stature she brought her tail up and head was held high, though a pleasant smile was on her lips. "Greetings strangers. Is there something I can help you with? Or have you just come to grace us with your talent?" Her accented voice was light and airy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread