Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

If you could add a little more to your posts it would be great! 2 paragraphs is usually the minimum we strive for here. Your first post was good, for example Smile

don't let me be carried away

From first impressions and gut instincts she felt good about this male. She was certainly glad to see his physical show of respect for her. The last wolf to come to their borders hadn't been so quick about it. Her gaze lingered for a moment on the instrument he had strung around his neck. What a lovely sound it had made. So different from any of the other musical instruments she had heard (though admittedly her exposure to such things was quite limited). "I see. Well we are accepting new members. My name is Savina Marino, the second in command here. What is your name?"

One of his skills was already obvious. True, it might not be something that was integral to the maintaining of a pack, but hobbies and fun things such as music were important too. All work and no play made life miserable for anyone. "Aside from your obvious gift, what other skills do you possess?" Savina's tone was conversational and she reclined back onto her haunches. "You can relax if you wish." No need for him to be uncomfortable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread