Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

after your next reply I'll get you titled up and added to the ranks Big Grin

don't let me be carried away

Birds chirped happily in the trees above the two wolves' heads. Spring was in full swing and it brought happiness to the Italian femme. The winter had been long and somewhat dreary. It hadn't been all bad, but she was a spring child and she had sorely missed the sun and warm weather. They had also lost some members along winter's course. But it seemed that April showers were bringing more than simply May flowers; they were also bringing new faces to Crimson Dreams. Their family was a welcoming one, so it was wonderful in her mind.

So he had no experience with pups, but that wasn't a bad thing. As he said he was willing to learn and she sensed the truth behind his words. "Well that is good Maldrid. I'm sure you'll learn quickly. Crimson Dreams never seems to have a lack of little paws running around." First Naniko's litter and now her own. Who knew which member would be the next to bring new little bundles of joy into the world. A willingness to learn was deserving of high marks in her book as well. They were a pack filled with different sorts of intellectuals. Jazper had his music, Ehno his carpentry, Kansas his literature, Savina her birth language. She had a feeling Maldrid would fit in just perfectly.

With a wide smile she spoke. "Well Maldrid, I think that you would fit in well here. Welcome to Crimson Dreams. You will start with the rank of Basic Officer."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread