Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

Maldrid was happy to hear the response. This now meant that his years of wandering alone without a place to call home was over. He felt sure that he'd be able to contribute what he could to Crimson Dreams. Learning about how to tend to pups seemed important in this pack and Savina had mentioned that there never seemed to be an absence of little ones. Maldrid thought to himself that he'd at least be able to contribute to that by lulling them to sleep. This brought a chuckle out from Maldrid to himself.

"Thank you very much!" Maldrid said with excitement, "I'll be sure to help wherever I can." Maldrid couldn't wait to meet the others that were in Crimson Dreams. It would be a very welcome change to talk and socialize with others. Plus Maldrid would be able to have others hear his music and not just himself. There was one thing that Maldrid needed to get over with now that he was here, "Again I thank you. One thing I'd like to ask though, would you be able to show me around so that I can know where things are?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread