Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

I'm going to post the acceptance message, but we can continue on with the thread if you wish Smile

don't let me be carried away

This was one of her favorite things about her rank. Being able to see how people reacted when they found out that they had been accepted. It made her feel good, like she had actually helped someone. Savina just hoped that this male wouldn't spit on the gift she had just given him as Leroy had. That idea was quickly shaken from her mind though. Maldrid seemed nothing like the disrespectful husky. He seemed like a gentle soul, not one that would go and cause such horrid trouble. "You are very welcome." The dark mother couldn't help but beam right back at the orange male. Her tail swayed through the grass at her back.

"Of course! I can't stay out too long, I promised my children I wouldn't be long, but I can give you a quick tour," she said with a wink. Savina got to her feet and stretched out before turning back in the direction of the manor. "We're at our northenmost borders at the moment, our territory extends south all the way to the ocean." They were a large pack and therefore had a lot of land. "I'll take you to the manor right now. It's a large house that many of the packmembers sleep in. But if you prefer a more natural den then we'll also be passing a cluster of caves that you could live in as well." She always wanted to give new members either option for housing themselves and their belongings. "Just to the south of the caves and the mansion is a large lake called Rabbit Lake. Most of it resides within our borders and there's always an abundance of game around that area."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread