Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

don't let me be carried away

Savina smiled back at him, glad that he understood her need to return to her babes. She was glad to get some fresh air, but staying away from them too long pulled hard on her heart. So she figured that a tour of the mansion and area surrounding it would suffice for the moment. There was far too much area to span in a fast manner, so she would simply tell him where things were as they walked. "Then to the west of the lake is the Lenape River and Highrocks. I haven't spent much time there myself, but I hear on the rocks you can get a great view of the lands." It was something she had always been meaning to do, but just had never found the time for. Usually she was busy with the borders or general upkeep of the mansion.

"Then of course there's where our lands meet the ocean. Much of the coast in that area is rocky, but there is a nice secluded little beach on the eastern part of our lands. Riunione Beach its called." Actually she had been the one to name it that. Both her brother, sister and her had been reunited on these lands and she thought it only fitting to name the beach after that very word in their native tongue. "Good! The manor is a wonderful place. There are plenty of rooms and its nice to be so protected from the elements. There's never a lack of company either."

The Lt. General lead Maldrid past the white picket fence that surrounded the grand house and right up the stairs to the porch. "This is it!" Deftly she nosed open the front door, holding it for him so he could walk inside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread