Being a Loner is Tiresome
[html]

300+

don't let me be carried away

She had no doubt that there were other landmarks that resided inside the borders of the pack. She just didn't have the time to go and explore everything. Someday she would have to make the time though. Perhaps when the pups were grown enough to walk around with her. That way she could show them their land herself and learn some things along the way. It would also no doubt be easier to find them when they wandered off on their own then. She would be able to tell which places they each liked best and make sure to look for them there if they weren't at home. There was no doubt in her mind that she would be a worrier, but she would do her best not to drive them crazy.

Maldrid's surprise at the mansion matched her own when she had first seen it. The woodlands girl had never seen such a building before she had come to live here. "The humans built it, though I don't know their names," she said with a bit of a laugh. Savina doubted the hairless apes had ever imagined that their building would be inhabited by a wolf pack. The sable fey lead the male into the large common room. "This is the common area. It's a nice place to relax and we hold meetings here if the weather is unfavorable. Down that hallway and through the door is the kitchen and the cellar where our food cache is. All the doors along the wall are rooms and there are plenty more up the steps." Her head motioned in the direction of the stairs.

"Back down that hallway is the library. If you're a reader there are plenty of books to occupy yourself with in there. There is also a piano, but you'll want to check with Jazper before you use it. He can be a little protective of it." She smiled at the thought of the pack's gentle giant. "I think that's about it, but do you have any questions?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread