All the Winds that You Rise
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ncils2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; ">
OOC: 300+

Brooklyn looked around the room. It was big and airy and she found herself slightly jealous of Mati's new room. But she'd never bothered with it, so what would the point be in asking for it? She had her room upstairs, she had the stash of clothes from the city. From her trip with Jazper, now almost a million years in the past. She took a long, good look at her sister. They really were changing, weren't they? She could easily recall Haven and the ease with which he wore the army coat and jeans, the maturity if his piercing and the casual way he walked. She still thought of herself as awkward, bones and muscles not yet finished growing, hair a mess that got into her eyes, no confidence to be a real prince. And here was Mati, sweet, innocent Mati, with no clothes to hide her wolfishness, no need for cloth where there was natural grace.

When her sister smiled, Brooklyn returned the smile. Why not? You want people to see, right? So... um... how about across the door, so, in that corner over there? She pointed to a space a few feet behind her sister. It would give the painting a good vantage point, although she was no expert on it. She wondered where her sister made her bed. Where did she keep her things? Naniko and Anu broke up, Mati. The words escaped her before she could control herself. The white female looked away before fully stepping into the room and closing the door behind her. She didn't want people to hear. Didn't want them to know the truth about their family. An ugly truth it was, too, hiding away and eating them from the inside. Did you know? I only found out a few days ago. I'm not sure what to believe. Brooklyn pushed the hair out of her eyes. Is that place good for the painting? How typical of their family. Hiding the truth. Pretending it wasn't happening and then just distracting themselves with other things, with pretty things. So they could hide the ugliness inside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread