stuck in a moment
[html]

_____Jezebel hid a laugh as she coughed behind her hand. Zana was full of piss and vinegar, and the ashen woman couldn't help but admire her fiery spirit. "Of course not! I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jezebel by the way." Jezebel was certainly getting the idea that the pre-teen didn't really want her there, but the woman could be be quite stubborn, especially today. "Gabriel is my uncle.." Well that was certainly news to Jezebel. She had known Gabriel had family here, but not exactly who all of them were.
_____Jezebel just nodded, watching the beetle that the girl flicked barely miss her and fall to the leaf strewn floor. With a brow raised she looked back up at Zana and pushed herself away form the tree, placing her hands upon her hips as she watched the girl pace to the thinner part of the branch. It was then that the girl explained her reason for being in the tree, and Jezebel smiled with interest. "Well maybe you need to lure their king out with trickery," the woman began, looking towards a few seagulls in the distance.
_____"Maybe you could scatter some food around, then hide in the brush and get them when their distracted." Jezebel also had some other ideas, but they involved finding herbs to create a poison. Jezebel had quite a bit of knowledge of poisons but doubted it would be a good knowledge to pass on to the young girl. At least not yet. "What you want here, friend of Gabriel.." "Well Inferni is my home now, and I thought it would be good to get to know its members." Jezebel answered with a shrug, tilting her head to the side, her dark hair cascading over her shoulder. "And... well I was curious as to what you were up to. I've never seen a young coyote in a tree before."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread