stuck in a moment
Zana wasn't for certain just what the lady seemed to think was so special about her that she had to go on pestering her while there were so many seagulls to be tormenting. She wanted to go find the leader and make his life hell but she knew that he was still wiser than her and she'd have to appeal to her coy nature if she was going to best the bastard in any fight. She bared her fangs in a Cheshire cat smile as the lady finally introduced herself, "I'm Zana, but you know thats.." she said with annoyance as she watched the woman that she knew would tower over her once she brought herself down to the ground. For now she was going to stay in the tree, it was harder to judge her true size when she was above one.

Her claws gripped around the thinning branch as the woman began to speak once more, this time trying to match her wits on the seagull king. She bared her fangs in slight disgust as she shook her head. Zana knew all about the king, he was her nemesis and one day she would destroy him, no one knew more about the evil one legged bastard than she. She paused, looking down at the woman in disgust as she pointed out. "He is not stupid like that, he knows the scent of the clan, and now he knows I will have my revenge he's grown leery of joining the masses." The young girl had become obsessive in her need to destroy the flock and oneday she knew she would prevail, if the pestersome coyotes let her be that was.

When the conversation was finally changed off of her revenge and back to the woman Zana frowned slightly but didn't mind so much that the woman now shared the clan with her, after all she was use to the many members that just milled around, now these ones that spoke to her and bothered her with silly questions, which the lady did once more. Zana frowned down at the woman before she slowly began her climb down the tree. Leaping the last few feet to the ground she glared up at the woman and asked, "Now you see what I'm in trees?" she raised her tiny frame to full height, barely coming above the woman's navel as her thistle eyes narrowed, a dark cloud coming over the young girl's face as she showed her weakness, and in ways, her gift.

Messages In This Thread