thread title missing
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The more he heard the voice the more comfortable he got. He relaxed, letting go of the tension in his muscles and eventually he was calm enough so that he could stretch out in gentle motions, not jerk around thrashing uncontrollably. He moved slightly until he was brushing against Jasper's body, which was now close enough that they could touch. He shivered, drawing back in a sudden jerk as if the body was burning hot to his touch. His lithium eyes opened slowly, and he blinked repeatedly to try and reduce the haze. No way.

He tried to sit up, forgetting for a moment that he was underneath their bed and he struck his head, muttering a curse. He sat back on his elbows, one hand massaging his head weakly. "I'm dreamin'...." He told himself, stating it firmly. There was absolutely no way that Jasper was really here, after all this time. "Boy always saw ghosts; no wonder he's come to haunt me now." He muttered, and looked at the figure of his beloved. He wanted to reach out, wanted to touch him.....but it would hurt too much when it wasn't really Jasper, it would hurt too much when he knew the truth that it was in fact just a dream.
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread