thread title missing
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

That voice all his rhyme and reason seeped away and he sighed softly. Almost resigning himself to the fact he was crazy, to the details of his madness that spread like a wildfire burning on broken dreams. He all but melted as those soft tones dragged themselves all the way to the depths of his soul. "Jasper.." He murmured, dropping his gaze because it was way too painful to look at him. "You...Rusalki should have been here, to show you things." of course his first instinct was to think that someone should have been helping him, should have been showing him the way of things. "Jasper...I didn't come back in time." He said softly. "You know you're dead right?" he asked, and his voice broke, catching on the emotions that ran rampant through his body.

It hurt to look at him, hurt to be here next to him and not be able to hold him, it hurt to realize that it was all his fault and there was nothing that could be done. He hadn't been fast enough, he hadn't been good enough, and in the end he was responsible for losing the only thing he'd ever given a damn about in his life. Laurent was a man who didn't need. He was a wandering vagabond, he was happy to go where the wind took him. Jasper had changed everything, Jasper had made it so different. When Jasper came back into his picture he had broken his resolve, wandering felt wrong and leaving wasn't an option. And now, without Jasper, what would he do with himself?
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread