Jump on it!
[html]

occ-

Vexx raised an eyebrow, it hadn't dawned onto this she-yote that he was a member of the pack, and if he already was a member, than he should question his being here. Besides, this one seemed quite new, and so he was around for longer, although not by much. She seemed very sensitive about the subject that was being tossed, but it upset him that she was so suspicious of his smell, even though it had already crossed the minds of the pack that had accepted him. Also, it probably wasn't her job to check up on anyone who was higher up, or at least was a part of the pack for a longer time. "You should watch your tongue. I've been here for a while, so there's no need to investigate my being in this territory. Besides, I've always smelled like this. If the leader is fine with the way I smell, you should be too." He gave her an accusing stare, noting the way she assumed that he was lying. "I have nothing to hide from anyone, so i suggest you stop accusing everyone in sight." He closed his eyes once more, relaxing on the warm sands of the beach. "If this was all that you came for then I suggest you leave me now. i'd like some rest, if you don't mind."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread