Introductions
[html]

OOC: I'm assuming putting down 300+ means I've done a 300+ word post.

After Savina had given Maldrid a tour of the Crimson Dreams territory and brought him to the mansion he'd taken it upon himself to explore this large structure before he decided on a room that would be his. Maldrid walked along the hallway and went up a flight of stairs to be greeted with another hallway. This place is like a maze, Maldrid thought. He continued walking down the hallway and admired the architecture as he walked. He found a window and looked outside for a moment before continuing his exploration of the building.

Maldrid walked down another stairwell and went towards the kitchen that Savina had mentioned. When he got in he took a brief moment to look at all the things that could be used for cooking, including some cookbooks. I haven't read much at all in a long time my memory is a little rusty. Perhaps later I could flip through the pages and see if there is anything that takes my interest to learn to cook, Maldrid thought. After a good examination of the room he remembered this place had a library and immediately started heading in the direction he suspected it to be in.

After several minutes of wandering Maldrid finally found the library. I'd better take this place down to memory better so I don't get lost, Maldrid thought with a chuckle. He walked in through the door into the library and was stunned at the many books that he saw. Maldrid hadn't read anything in years and most of the books he had read were for learning how to read. Speed would come with time he remembered. Maldrid went in and took out a book and attempted to read it. His memory was still fuzzy on what the characters on the book meant, but he was still able to make out words. Maldrid then thought about seeing if there was any book on music. The search might take him five minutes or an hour, Maldrid didn't care at that point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread