Introductions
[html]

OOC: Sorry, I'm going to be kinda scarce for awhile.

Maldrid was glad to see that the wolves of Crimson Dreams were very kind and friendly to others that were among the pack. This was a very warming idea to Maldrid, who had spent a good three years of his life out in the wilderness where you had to avoid most all other wolves if you valued your life. At least the area that Maldrid had lived. Maldrid set his mind to matters that were happening now. Holding on to bad memories of the past never got anyone anywhere.

"Actually I was wondering if I could find a book on music. You see," Maldrid motioned to the two instruments he was carrying, "I have a love for it. It brings out many emotions from anyone. Even the most straight faced of wolves." Maldrid felt like extending his knowledge on songs he could play. While writing music was fun, it could get bland after a while and finding another's music was a way to let your mind have a rest from writing and let you enjoy music a bit more. It was also an interesting thing to do after you played the song to wonder about what the writer was feeling. It added a sense of mystery about a song.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread