white is the new black
[html]

Definitely! I threw in the bit about the History so we had something to work off in our next thread. :3 So next time, pack history, woohoo!

Tayui broke out into a wide grin at Pilot's offer, nodding her head profusely in reply while she formulating a verbal thank you. She would indeed have to ask one of the other leaders in the pack, for from what she knew, Pilot was fairly new to the pack. It was unfortunate that Zero was no longer anywhere in the lands, for she recalled that he had been kind enough, and would have most likely supported her endeavours. Indeed, he had also been Alpha for a long enough time, before Hearse and Gibraltar lead the pack, and now, Phoenix. She believed that Adreon, too, led the pack after Zero, but she could not be certain. She had heard rumours of a brother - or cousin, perhaps - of theirs. Someone named after a temperature of sorts that resembled one of them. She could not remember the relations of the packs or anything more in depth than the Alpha's names, and all she knew about Storm's founding history was that it was started by a female named Stormy. Her knowledge of the other pack was quite marginal.

"That would be wonderful, Pilot. I will definitely try to find you to discuss this." She wanted to say much, much more, but she simply did not know how to say it. She could not phrase it properly or even grasp the concept of uttering her thoughts. They were a jumbled mess after having run through low speech again, and now with the thought of furthering her knowledge of the lands, she could not find it within herself to concentrate. "Yes, you too, Pilot! I'll see you sometime soon."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread