light up the sky
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

"Of course," he replied, smiling pulling up at one side so that it was crooked, while Savina ruffled his hair. This was something he had missed, he realized – an affectionate gesture that was common of the Italian woman. He didn’t mind so much. After all, his hair was already in a disheveled mess, falling over the royal blue bandana.

"Two girls and a boy, huh?" Woww, it all just seemed so unreal. Apollo beamed happily at Savina, glad to hear that things had gotten along well during his absence. "I’d love to come by and see them sometime," he told her, grinning when he thought of the mischievous things he could teach the boy.

"I went with dad," he revealed, subconsciously leaning his head into her hands as she ran her fingers through his hair. "After the fight," he went on to explain, pushing back the memories that came of Hybrid, "you know I went to check on Pilot. And well, he told me about his brother. He has a brother living right here, in some pack called…" he paused, trying to remember the foreign name. "AniWaya? Lannen. Lannen Haddix. And so I went with dad back to Maine, where the rest of his family still lives. Lannen and dad realized that dad had gone missing when he was just a pup, and everyone had thought he didn’t make it." He wasn’t sure if that explained things clearly or not, but oh well. He had plenty of time to share more details eventually. "Oh, and we realized that our last name is really Haddix. Dad's surrogate family - the squirrels - ironically their last name was only two letters off. But I'm going by Haddix now." He made this decision because of the fact that he had not been raised by Leah Haddon, and so, felt it right that he should carry on the true, wolf-blooded surname.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread