light up the sky
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

"Yup, neither of us knew about them until Lannen told dad. Actually, I haven’t even met him. Lannen, I mean. Dad and I left before I had the chance to go see him. But I met dad’s sister’s children, and everyone else. It was a really good time. Strange, though, to know that those strangers were my family." Apollo paused for a moment, reminiscing on the memories he had created the past few months. If only their mother had been there to enjoy them as well. Apollo sighed audibly, before realizing so, and offered a smile to the Italian girl. "I missed this place though," he told her, as if that was enough explanation for his return.

Apollo laughed at Savina’s one word question. "Yeah, you didn’t know that? When dad was a little pup, he was found by a family of squirrels that raised him. He first came to a wolf pack called Storm, and learned all about being a wolf. He didn’t eat meat, yah know? I guess he was real skinny and sick when he came. That’s why he’s still kind of small." Apollo too was small, considering their arctic heritage, but that was because he and his brother had come prematurely. He wondered if he would remain that why like his father, or if he would surpass him with age. "Anyhow, I learned quite a bit about my family."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread