light up the sky
[html]

___ He chuckled at her comment, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "Oh well, I’m sure you’re right. Same old, same old." A yawn caught him off guard then, and he smiled wryly as he raised a hand to cover his muzzle. "Guess the trip has worn me out," Apollo commented, pushing silver strands away from his eyes with the same hand. "Say, you mind if I stay the night tonight? D'you guys have a spare room for me in the mansion?" He wasn’t sure whether or not he and his brother’s room would still be unoccupied (as it had been the last time he had returned), but what he did know was that a night sleep on one of those old mattresses really would be nice. After all, those nights spent lying on the ground and traveling all day had really worn on his internal battery. Apollo needed a good recharge.

___ "One of those beds would sure be nice," he mused, picturing the old beaten up thing in the brothers' bed room. It had been much too small back then, but now would probably be perfect. Maybe, in fact, a bit too short. It was still day time, but by the time they made it to the mansion, it would be getting later. Maybe he could even catch a glimpse of a few familiar faces.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread