mother's little helper [joining?]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 11px;">
ooc -
Joining, hopefully. ^^

Character Name: Princess Chance

Character Birthdate (including year): September 3rd, 2008

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci by birth

Species: Canis lupus orctus (I'm honestly not sure. . . ._.)

AIM: HuggleSquishGirl

Initial post: (348 words)(Referred to DdM by Tokyo!)

ic -

Princess panted, glancing around her. The air smelled like a pack, but then, most around here did. These were unfamiliar lands to her, and every creature she'd met in passing to ask vehemently "Do you know a Tokyo Chance!? Where is she?" had been unfamiliar to her, of course. But finally, she had been pointed in this direction, and the one that had pointed her in this direction had at least seemed confident. I hope she's here, the young female thought, paws shifting awkwardly on the ground beneath her. But. . . Now what did she do? She has to be here.

"I suppose I'll just wait here until someone. . . Comes to me, I guess," she muttered, eyes settling on the horizon. It wasn't a climactic part of the day; just shortly after the sun had risen to the center of the sky, so there was still a few hours until the daylight fell completely. As she waited, her thoughts travelled to her brother. Despite having separated recently, Princess really did miss Buttface. She missed him more than she missed her mother, at any rate, but she needed to find - and speak with - Tokyo. She had a few unanswered questions for her mother, including but not limited to, her three dead siblings and the abuse of Buttface as a puppy.

Bored with waiting (although it had only been but a few minutes since she had arrived), Princess huffed her annoyance. "This is ridiculous! I don't wanna wait this long! Where'm I gonna find someone to talk to?" Was she even supposed to wait around until someone came to find her, or would it be okay if she just. . . Looked for Tokyo? The last place she had just wandered into, quite some time ago of course, had been full of angry wolves who, apparently, did not appreciate her enough not to try and eat her when she tried to get in. "I might as well wait, then, so I don't get eaten," she muttered, frustrated at the prospect of having to stay there for an unknown amount of time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread