mother's little helper [joining?]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

Her face visibly fell as the older female denied knowing her mother. "But hse has to be here! He old pack was here, but I don't remember the name. Someone told me I'd find her somewhere around here! Maybe not this pack, but she's here som--," she cried, though her words were cut off as she listened to the rest of what the strange wolf said. There was no immediate excitement or sigh of relief, because Princess didn't know how she felt about finally finding her mother. The description, though vague, did seem fairly accurate, and the comparison between her and the wolf at the meeting did make it seem more likely that it was Tokyo.

Oh. Oh, well. . . Then maybe she is here?" she questioned uncertainly. "I don't think you'll know my brother, though, and don't laugh at his name! Some do, and I'll get 'em all good for it, too! My brother's Buttface Chance, and I'm Princess Chance. Who're you?" Looking over the older female, Princess decided that she was, in fact, very pretty, and she didn't seem particularly interested in ripping her tiny body to shreds. It was a comforting thought that she might not get eaten if she stayed where she was.

Whoever this female was, she was doing quite a good job of making Princess less worried about finding her mother. She seemed friendly enough, and she might have seen Tokyo. "Is there anyone here that might know her? Or of her?" Princess asked, taking a step forward in hopes of peering around the larger female and into the pack lands she had probably, she realized now, come dangerously close to just wandering into. "I've really, really, really gotta find her," she added earnestly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread