mother's little helper [joining?]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

Princess was flustered. Was her mother here, or not? The female didn't seem as potentially sure anymore, though she had just a few moments ago seemed fairly certain. "Yes. Buttface. And my mother was really mean to him, and my three other siblings that she. . . Yeah. But, that's why I've gotta find her! I have to ask her a question," she explained. For a moment, she wasn't sure why she had covered up her mother's puppy-slaughter, but she then justified it to herself. She didn't know how this pack felt about murderers, and if Tokyo was there, Princess didn't want to get her kicked out, or worse, killed for something that only had to do with her.

Alexey's a pretty name, but. . . The one who might know my mom, that's a really weird name," she announced, ignoring how very hypocritical it was to think someone's name odd when she had just threatened the female over her brother's name. "This pack's called Dahlia de Mai? That's not the pack I heard that she used to live in. . . started with a J, I think. But if this. . . C. . . Whatever might know her, can we find her? Or can I try looking?" she asked, once more trying to peer around the female, although it would do nothing. Her brow furrowd as she considered the female's question. Was she planning to stay if she found Tokyo?

Considering it for a few moments, she shifted her weight from one paw to the other awkwardly. To say yes would, obviously, be a big commitment. And what if Tokyo couldn't be found? Or what if she was here, but didn't like her anymore, after she ran away? Princess may have wanted answers and to be mad at her mother for her past actions, but she secretly, as all daughters did, wanted her mother's approval and love as well. "I guess so," she started slowly, a little apprehensively. "I don't know much about packs, though. What would I have to do?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread