mother's little helper [joining?]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

I'm so sorry for the wait. >_>; Basically, I suck sometimes, and the past couple of days, I have sucked indeed. D: I guess since she's accepted, the thread could be over now, but I like to finish them up, rather than leave the rest assumed.

ic -

She grinned, overwhelmed with mixed feelings. In the end, her happiness at getting closer to finding her mother won against her apprehension. There was no denying that, despite being angry with her mother, she loved her. She and Tokyo has shared a bond, as Princess had been the one surviving puppy that she didn't hate, and it certainly seemed that Tokyo hated Buttface. Princess had been the light of her mother's life (as a mother, of course, because it seemed no one could replace Champion). She might be angry with her mother, but deep within her mind, she really missed her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! What do I do now? Can I just go look for her? I bet I'll find her real fast, 'cause you said she looks like me. I haven't seen her in a while," she added, her words beginning to merge together in her excitement. She nodded slowly, almost absent-mindedly, at Alexey's warning of behaving around the leaders of the pack. If she found her mother soon, she would be able to stay away from most of everyone in the pack, and if it went bad when she found her mother, Princess could easily just. . . Leave. She could dissapear one night without a single word to anyone. Really, no one would miss her all that much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread