my no-good reason
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: Hey, it's no problem~! ^_^
WC: 382

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay's white-tipped ears caught the sound of the pup's bounding paws crunching through the grass, but the drowsy male did not expect to feel teeth next. His head snapped upright with a startled yelp, pale eyes wide. Usually his mate was the only one to go straight for the ears; now the pups appeared to have learned the same trick... Catharsis playfully snarled her greeting, clambering atop his tall body as if he were nothing more than a hillock to romp atop. Grumbling something under his breath about 'fat little ingrates getting heavier', the good-natured arctic wolf leaned back to meet the black child's mismatched eyes. "Good afternoon, Cath... Ja, fishy no swim. We eat fish!" He bridled with pleasure, both at hearing her chirping English, and being able to use his own scant vocabulary of German. Catalyst was trying to teach him, after all, and he was trying his best to keep up.

He laid a wide paw atop one of the two limp carp, its dark scaly body still slippery to the touch. "To eat a fischen, you have to get past the scales... That's easy, for a wolf!" He smiled as she wriggled in the grass, clearly excited at being taught something new. Slay did love to be talkative, and he certainly valued those willing to listen to him ramble. He hoped curious Cath would enjoy the lesson, because if she ended up disliking the fish, she'd probably never listen to him again. "Pin down the tail and the head with your two front paws, like this," he demonstrated, still sprawled comfortably on the lawn. "Then tear open the belly, like so!" His flashing fangs made quick work of the carp's soft underbelly, opening a gash through the scaly armor. "Now you can stick your muzzle through the hole and eat it all up, without any of those crunchy scales. Of course, you could eat them anyway, but... that's your call." He shrugged nonchalantly, hoping she had followed most of the instructions. The spindly bones inside were no match for a wolf's jaws, making fish a simple treat to snack on. He nosed the pair of fish towards her, pale eyes friendly. Would she taste the one he had started? Would she try to open up her own carp?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread