all our heroes lack any conviction
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #00FFF6 solid; font-size: 11px;">
ooc -
i'm sorry it took me so long, i was sick last week and got behind some on posting. D: she's shifted form for reading, of course~ 256 words
edit: fore-dated to 5/24 because of CRAZY NEW PLOT DEVELOPMENTS~ :O. stay tuned to find out more, folks.

ic -
Light clouds billowed across the sky, dancing in front of the sun for the moment. The rock Tokyo was sprawled out on managed to retain enough heat that it didn't bother her much that her sunning spot was now in shade. It was bright enough, too, to keep reading without any difficult. So she still had all that she really needed from the sun.

The book clutched in her hands was an old one of fairy tales. She'd had it as long as forever; she wasn't sure exactly when she had picked it up, but if it hadn't been somewhere in the Concrete Jungle as a child it was certainly shortly after she had been chased away by Ophelia. The point was, it had been a damned long time. Her favorite tales were obvious; the pages were dirtier, the spine was creased more firmly at that point. Tokyo was as careful with it as she could be with anything, but time and age had made it rather ragged.

With the sun no longer threatening to attack her eyes, Tokyo rolled on her back, holding the book up in the air above her face. Cinderella was so silly. She hadn't read this story for a long time, it just didn't seem believable. Why would Cinderella let her step-sisters and step-mother treat her so poorly? If she was really good enough to become a princess like what happened at the end, then she should have told everyone, and they would treat have to treat her better, like she deserved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread