Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure! I'll fade to black Smile 300+

Savina, too, remembered their first meeting well. It had been at the beach that had belonged to Twilight Vale, them cooling themselves off in the hot summer weather. Dear gods, that had nearly been a year ago now. She couldn't believe it. While so much had happened to her in that year to think that it actually had been a year was a little mind boggling. She had been away from Italy for a year. It had been a year since her mother had died. Oh, how she wished Amata could have lived to see her grandchildren. She would have doted on them and no doubt spoiled them rotten. The thought made the wolfess smile. Her mother was still looking down on her, she knew she was. Eventually they would all reunite, when they all passed from this world to the one beyond. But that would be many many years from now, after her babes had lived long and full lives she hoped.

It warmed her heart to be reassured that Jazz thought of them as his family. She wanted him and everyone else in the pack to feel at home and loved here. Jazper had been here longer than most, longer than her in fact. He had stayed here with them, through thick and thin. The large inky male was as loyal as they came, and for that she would never be able to thank and cherish him enough. Though she could understand him wanting a family that belonged to his own blood. To step up and succeed where his parents had failed him. "I understand Jazz. And someday you will, I know you will. And you will be an amazing father. The kind of father pups deserve." He wouldn't be like Serge, or like so many males that failed to fulfill their obligations to their young. He would be a good dad.

Gotham and Cambria yawned and stretched beside her, opening their wide eyes and squirming towards her. Ah, their nap was over and now they wanted to eat. "Well, looks like it's about to become feeding time in here," she said with a laugh. "It was good talking to you Jazper, as always. Good luck with Mahlouk and if you ever want to chat again you know where to find me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread