Times of Healing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

The female smiled when Heath promised that he would ask first before touching her again. That was polite of him, and she appreciated it. This way he wouldn't unintentionally startle her again. When she felt his hand move beneath her own to support it, the delicate, blind girl took a quiet, but deep breath as she allowed her fingers to trace the edges of his hand, feeling every finger and whatever unique characteristics his hand possessed. The first thing she noticed was how large it was compared to hers, and so very powerful, although the muscles had relaxed as soon as she had begun to feel it with her fingers. From her examination of his hand, she was able to discern a fair amount of information about his body. He was muscular, although not overly bulky in appearance, for his hand seemed relatively lean. His hand felt like he'd been in at least a couple fights, judging from the occasional scars her sensitive fingers found. Finally, her analysis of his hand complete, Ruri wrapped the slender fingers of her delicate hand around the male's hand in a friendly, understanding gesture. This male had been through more than his share of hardships in his lifetime. His hands told her that. However, despite those hardships, he was still kind, and that made her happy. He was definitely someone she would like to get to know better, and she was glad she had befriended him.

Her thoughts were drawn back to their conversation as Heath asked her another question. Would she stay here? This was not an easy question to answer, as Jac was not here. He was the king, after all. It would be up to him whether he wanted to stay here. However, it had been his plan to set up a new kingdom once arriving on these shores. Surely Firefly, Svara, and Leroy would be willing to join the pack. After all, they were almost a miniature pack already. As she thought of this, Ruri offered Heath another friendly smile, her pale blue, pupil-less eyes locked in Heath's general direction. "I'm not sure, Heath. The plan was for us to claim a territory once we had arrived here in these lands. It will be up to Jacquez whether I stay here or not. However, I have a strong feeling I'll be here for quite awhile," she laughed slightly, thinking about how she would try to persuade Jac to settle in this area. There were numerous possible courses of action. Surely one would work. Of course Jac would settle here, wouldn't he? It was the perfect area after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread