bloody mascaraed
DaVinci, being the asshole he wasn't couldn't help but correct Jefferson. "You know Miriette's name.. and I'm sure she'd tell you the others.. if you talked to her." He shook his head as he fiddled with the wrapping on his arm before he let his eyes drift back to Jefferson. "She's sticking around for some reason.. if it was to kill you I think she would have tried by now.." he advised. He knew he sure would have if he had that much anger inside him. He didn't know the girl's whole story but he could bet that she was probably wanting what she'd had missing in her life so far.

DaVinci just sighed and shrugged though, "I don't know.. I'm probably the worse to turn to when one needs advice.." For all he knew Miriette could be plotting the leader's doom and was only waiting for the best time to strike. Hearing that Jefferson had plans to go seek out his daughter made DaVinci smile slightly but it disappeared quickly as once more he was reminded of his own twisted path that he was left to follow.

He didn't wait to be excused but instead DaVinci quietly lifted himself from the chair and moved towards the door. He stopped a moment at the frame to leave Jefferson with the truth. "You're asking me to leave a lot behind Jefferson. I can't do it." He couldn't forget about Ryan and he worried too much for Zana. He knew that Ryan had had enough trouble with one child, now two under her wing he knew she wouldn't be able to be there all the time for the small girl. He shook his head and sighed as he opened the door and stepped out into the daylight, knowing that he had a lot of thinking to do still and while Jefferson had his own demons to pursue his had never stopped howling in the distance.

Messages In This Thread