A dog's life
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander watched closely, the huff, the closed arms, the question had stirred some emotions. Of course, Lysander had thought it might, but he had never been one to keep from asking things or doing things to spare another’s feelings, it just wasn’t in his rule book. Although he was not overly sensitive or sympathetic, he was not cold or callous (as he sometimes was). Merely he had been curious and when she confirmed his suspicions he smiled sadly at the girl but let silence elapse between them, until she changed the subject herself.

Lysander grinned, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. “I like vodka.” Again he pursed his lips and crinkled his brow, as if contemplating deeply. “And scotch and gin. Sometimes rum… when I’m in the mood.” Although not a serious answer, nor was it false. Lysander did very much enjoy the liquids the humans had left behind, or rather he enjoyed what they did to his body and mind. Slow him down, which was a nice change of pace from his normal fast paced games he played. Staring at Asariel he decided she deserved a better answer than that. “I like to build things.” And the next question he asked her was easy and natural. “What should I build you?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread