tempting the viper
Firefly was not amused when the girl had begun to show interest once she learned that they were related. She really should have learned to keep that information to herself, everytime someone else learned that something always seemed to go wrong. The young female looked down at the look of shock on the child's face as she smiled, a soft chuckle rising from her throat as she asked. "Thought everyone was going to be sweet and angelic in this family? You've got a lot to discover kid.." She wasn't going to be the one to teach her, but she wondered if the brat would learn fast how warped and messed up their little clan really was. Cercelee would probably try and keep them as innocent as can be with butterflies and mellow yellow daisies. She loathed the idea, but it wasn't going to be her problem since she wasn't part of their pack anymore.

When she heard the child suddenly start grumbling about not wanting to learn English Firefly rolled her eyes a moment before grinning wickedly. "I didn't say you couldn't use your knowledge of another language against them though.. there's a lot out there you can do.. once you know more than someone else." She snicked as she glanced back to the girl. "Believe me.. knowledge will get you farther than you'd think.." Why was it kids always had to be stubborn and horrid. She really wished that this bunch would grow up quickly if they were anything like this one here.

Firefly had been in the middle of stretching out her long forelegs when the young girl suddenly blurted out a whole nest of questions at her. Firefly's ears pinned back as she growled softly. "I ain't ever seen your mother. I just know her because my own was nearly obsessed with the connections of this family. I never cared to know my kin, it's better not to.. they always expect more out of you." If one didn't know you well enough you couldn't really disappoint them too badly. Firefly liked to disappoint, so lack of knowledge on another's part was always her gain in the end. She hoped this brat would learn that soon enough.

Messages In This Thread