empty walls
[html]

Aw! Tongue And sorry for the wait - and it's short again.

indent It always amazed Kansas how everyone was so interconnected. And, it would seem, such was the case with this girl. He didn’t know it yet, but he was related even to her. Had he known that this was his adoptive sister, he would definitely have been surprised. It was much the same as it had been with Tayui, that interesting leader of Jaded Shadows with the intimidating eyes - such a nice lady, though. She'd known many Sadiras. He grinned shyly at his adoptive sister, still a bit frightened and ashamed for feeling attracted to her, even in this young-boy-way.

indentHe was shivering now, even though she had reassured him. This Laruku must be a scary person, the boy thought, not daring to imagine what would have happened to him. He wondered if he would have been eaten, or something abhorrent like that. No matter – she was here to watch over him, and if anyone saw him there he could always run away. Embarrassed of his baby talk, even though it was improving, he answered her. Okay… I-I can a’ways leave ‘f y’want. I’m Kansas Sadira. Yeah, I’m ‘sploring. Ah, he’d nailed his name! Lands of… of mists? Is that what this foggy stuff is?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread