J : Passion makes you crazy...
[html]
Hello! And welcome back to the board Smile I think I recognize your character name - when you were here, was it with the same charrie? I'm nosy Smile

Also, if you wonder - Gvihita is a large eagle that normally follows / sits on Dawali. She's his spirit guide, and currently visible for everyone, so your cahracter should be able to see her!

His pace was brisk and fresh as the male's two legs carried him along the well-known path. It had formed due to his own and his scouts' eager participation in guarding the borders. Today, another presence knocked on their tribe door, and he suspected it was another joiner. The call which had reached his light-pelted ears had not demanded his presence due to authority, nor could he say he had ever heard it before. He'd estimated the distance, and should by now be quite close, yet he smelled no trace of any of the other packs - it must be a stranger. Of course, he noticed the scent which grew stronger as he approached it, although as he failed to notice anything in particular about it, besides that it was strange to him, he decided that it must be someone wholly new to this place.

A few branches was brushed aside, for the path lay quite hidden amongst the smaller trees that littered his tribelands, and the flatness of the plains revealed themselves to him - and a lone figure breaking the evenness of the growing vegetable plants. As the scents grew stronger he could distinguish several other details about the stranger, and he realised now that it was a female. Tenseness grew inside him, and Gvihita decisively pinched him in the shoulder with her talon - her form visible for anyone to see. She chirped once, sounds with no meaning, and he shook his head vaguely, barely visibly, calming himself down. It didn't matter that she was female - he must remember his duties. Approaching her in a friendly manner, his shifted and lanky form greatly contrasted her unshifted one. He was tempted to shift to her level, although he never felt comfortable in that form, and did not want to. He was the leader of this tribe anyways, so he should not have to, although a tiny voice inside of him squealed that it was not polite. Ignoring it, Dawali stepped forward and gave her the typical prolonged nod as he gave everyone when he greeted them - closing his eyes and pointing his mouth towards the ground, and freezing in that position for a moment or two before lifting his head. Eyes once more open, their yellow irises focused on the stranger's eyes, and he spoke his name in a formal greeting. My name is Dawali Amara, sub-leader of the tribe whose packlands you are sitting in. How can I help you?

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread